Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Its been a while!

Hey FourTwelvers!

Sorry its been a while. But here's the latest:
  • Sunday we will be playing Glow in the Dark Minigolf! Bring $10 and meet up at the church at 3:00. We'll be back by 5:30.
  • Bible study is in full swing! We are studying Genesis...come and see how it all began!
  • See You at the Pole - Wednesday, Sept. 26th. 7:00 am at the flag pole at your school. Go and pray with your fellow students and start the day off right!
  • Friday, Sept. 21 - 5th Quarter Bash returns! Come after the football game for food, ping pong, and the infamous bungee run (sr. high only).

As you can see, we have a LOT going on! But that means there are plenty of opportunities for you to come and hang out with us. Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

(in response to your comment) yeah, I know. Seminary can be a burden in many ways but at least I know my faith in Christ and His Scripture will never change and the rest is up for questioning. I don't question the authority it has in my life or the world but the history behind it. I stand strong on God's foundation and seminary is more to help me put my religious knowledge into practice.
P.S. It is good to know someone reads these rants. Hope things are going well with your youth group.