Friday, July 6, 2007

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

Well, I am sitting here in my office thinking about our plans for the fall. So far we have the following scheduled:

What: The Revolve Tour
Who: Youth Girls
When: Oct. 5-6
How Much: $45

I'm pretty excited about that, but we have a lot more to plan! So, here's the thing. There is no use in planning activities if no one is interested in them. Thus - I NEED YOUR HELP! Let me know what you guys want to do! Want to go on a fall retreat? Awesome. Play crazy and gross games? Cool. Do missions projects? Absolutely!

Share your ideas with me! You can comment on the blog. You can come in and visit with me in the office (I'm here every day, but Fridays). Catch me on a Sunday morning. E-mail me (jonicolecox@gmail.com). Anyway you want to do it is cool with me! But, lets get some plans going and lets make this youth group be YOUR youth group!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went on the Revolve Tour last year with church. It was so much fun! I'm planning on going again this year!



♥Ashley♥

Anonymous said...

Yea...
revolve was a blast
i ♥ revolve!


♥Melanie